As a Software Test Engineer, you will work out an automated test environment for embedded software applications for challenging and high technological machines. You will be in close contact with both the embedded software development team and the test team.
Your experience in software testing will be of great value to design and setup a configurable automated TEST environment, that will be integrated as much as possible in the CI/CD development method.
You will work out a methodology for testing functionality on multiple devices, you will define the correct test scripts and support the software team in developing the necessary testcases for the applications.
You will guide the setup and maintenance of the new test infrastructure and you will optimize the CI/CD pipelines for the developers.
– You get a job in an international company with the strength of a large enterprise and the dynamism and flexibility of a family business.
– You will work in a stimulating environment in which you will work closely with other international R&D departments as well as renowned research centres.
– You will have the opportunity to work both independently and in a team on challenging projects.
– You get a say in the implementation of the various applications. Your input and insights are highly valued.
– You will have the opportunity to grow by means of a well-supervised introduction period, supplemented by extensive internal and external training opportunities.
– We offer you a motivating remuneration in accordance with your function and profile. You will have the opportunity to join a flexible benefits plan, where you can put together your own benefit package (amongst others: company car with fuel card).
– Finally you will enjoy flexible hours, work at home and a family-friendly leave arrangement with yearly 38 days of leave.
About Vandewiele nv
VANDEWIELE is a global market leader in designing and manufacturing high-tech machines and technology.
Our HQ is located in Kortrijk. Worldwide there are 450 engineers, including about a hundred in Belgium, researching and developing innovative machines in the field of mechanical design, mechatronics and software.
In addition, we have a state-of-the-art production system, with the whole production process from A to Z being realized in-house.