As a C++ software developer, you will join a young and innovative team of more than 20 specialists. After a short period of time, you will actively participate in the development of innovative software applications for high-tech textile machines, which are used by our customers worldwide.
Your speciality is software for visualization, data processing and communication on the latest machines, whereby the increasing machine capabilities are supported to the maximum. You ensure that this software is correctly tuned to the needs of the user.
You program in an object-oriented programming environment (mainly C++) making active use of available tools and libraries (Qt, OpenGL, …).
– You get a job in an international company with the strength of a large enterprise and the dynamism and flexibility of a family business.
– You will work in a stimulating environment in which you will work closely with other international R&D departments as well as renowned research centres.
– You will have the opportunity to work both independently and in a team on challenging projects.
– You get a say in the implementation of the various applications. Your input and insights are highly valued.
– You will have the opportunity to grow by means of a well-supervised introduction period, supplemented by extensive internal and external training opportunities.
– We offer you a motivating remuneration in accordance with your function and profile. You will have the opportunity to join a flexible benefits plan, where you can put together your own benefit package (amongst others: company car with fuel card).
– Finally, you will enjoy flexible hours, work at home and a family-friendly leave arrangement with yearly 38 days of leave.
About Vandewiele nv
VANDEWIELE is a global market leader in designing and manufacturing high-tech machines and technology.
Our HQ is located in Kortrijk. Worldwide there are 450 engineers, including about a hundred in Belgium, researching and developing innovative machines in the field of mechanical design, mechatronics and software.
In addition, we have a state-of-the-art production system, with the whole production process from A to Z being realized in-house.