You will join a young and innovative team of software specialists. We are working daily on advanced software that connects via IoT to our machines worldwide and facilitates the design and production processes for our customers. In this you play a crucial role:
– You are responsible for the follow-up of front-end projects.
– You actively think about how new features can fit into the current application. You analyze the requested features and take into account a logical user flow that ensures that the customer experiences the application as user friendly and intuitive.
– In addition, you program the necessary codes for the drawn designs. You pay attention to the quality of the code you develop and you write the necessary tests.
In this role you come into contact with ERP & Business Intelligence, planning and monitoring systems, the latest web technologies and Cloud applications.
– You get a job in an international company with the strength of a large enterprise and the dynamism and flexibility of a family business.
– You will work in a stimulating environment in which you will work closely with other international R&D departments as well as renowned research centres.
– You will have the opportunity to work both independently and in a team on challenging projects.
– You get a say in the implementation of the various applications. Your input and insights are highly valued.
– You will have the opportunity to grow by means of a well-supervised introduction period, supplemented by extensive internal and external training opportunities.
– We offer you a motivating remuneration in accordance with your function and profile. You will have the opportunity to join a flexible benefits plan, where you can put together your own benefit package (amongst others: company car with fuel card).
– Finally you will enjoy flexible hours, work at home and a family-friendly leave arrangement with yearly 38 days of leave.
About Vandewiele nv
VANDEWIELE is a global market leader in designing and manufacturing high-tech machines and technology.
Our HQ is located in Kortrijk. Worldwide there are 450 engineers, including about a hundred in Belgium, researching and developing innovative machines in the field of mechanical design, mechatronics and software.
In addition, we have a state-of-the-art production system, with the whole production process from A to Z being realized in-house.