IoT Engineer Engineer
Salary: €75,000 per annum
The area of IoT, and the way that its incorporated into products of all industries, has risen in popularity a considerable amount in recent years. Our client is a Berlin-based tech company whose IoT platform contributes to the simple and fast implementation of industrial IoT (IIoT) applications.
Joining our client will allow you to work with the most modern technologies and participate in continuous training courses to expand your professional profile. They offer flexible, fully remote working hours and are very considerate in relation to family needs (day care, home schooling etc.).
You will join our clients international Agile team and aid in the implementation and design of a range of different IoT projects, working closely with the customers to implement use cases, prototypes and train customers on the platform.
- There will be a large focus on the troubleshooting and debugging of complex systems.
- Regular communication with customers, including occasional on site visits.
- Installation, configuration and optimisation of the IoT customer platform.
- Implementation of proof of concept projects.
- Connection of sensors and systems to the IoT Edge software.
- Documentation of customer feedback and new requirements, while reporting in to the product owner.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Very good knowledge and experience surrounding Linux systems, preferably in the context of IoT software.
- Firm understanding of network technology, with a focus on troubleshooting and configuration.
- Experience working in Scrum teams.
- Experience using modern technology (JIRA, Confluence, Slack, Bitbucket, Git).
- Very good communication and presentation skills, due to the vast amount of customer interaction.
- Work permit for Germany.
- Fluent German and English is CRUCIAL.
If you feel like you would be a great fit for this role, please apply for the position or send through your CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology
About Paratus People
Paratus People is part of the Paratus Consulting Group (PCG)
The group is a Total Talent Solutions business providing augmented staffing solutions across the world.
This ranges from the hiring of full-time permanent staff to Interim and Contract engagements, including managed services from PoC through to implementation under SoW.
We only operate in the fields of IoT and Broadcast Technology giving us unrivalled knowledge in these industries.
As one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, we opened three offices in less than twenty-one months and service our partners throughout the UK and Europe
We treat our candidates as friends and our clients as partners, this may sound simple but in short, our model is completely client-centric, as we sit in that space between Professional Services and Agency we do not push just one option but choose the right option(s) for our partners.
Career Management is at the heart of all we do, we work with a selected amount of people who are true associates that we know and trust and who we communicate with regularly, not just when we have a new position to fill.
We are actively hiring internally across our Bristol, Amsterdam, Brussels and Munich offices, please get in touch to learn more about our company or internal opportunities on