About the Job
As a part of our growth, we want to expand our Sales/Account Management team. You will work closely with our Management and Marketing teams, supported by a Sales Coordinator. You will report directly to the General Manager.
- You generate new business using networking and lead generation programs;
- Aligned with the company objectives, you set and track sales account targets;
- You suggest actions to improve sales performance, cross-selling and upselling and identify opportunities for growth;
- You monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- You can look back on 5-10 years of sales experience within the IT sector;
- Terms like integration, IoT, Azure and API Management sound familiar to you. You have an explicit love for new technologies and trends in our domains (e.g. cloud integration, big data, AI, IoT);
- You have a natural business attitude and flair. This combined with excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills allows you to easily deal with any kind of customer;
- You know better than anyone else how the sales and account management procedures in a service driven organization work. Furthermore, you are strongly committed to deliver quality;
- CRM and MS Office have no secrets for you;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus;
We’re one of the biggest Microsoft partners in Europe delving into the very edge of new technology – and you can come along for the ride.
By joining Codit you’ll be driving transformative digital change for leading brands. Cloud is key, you’ll be working on cutting edge Azure, Big Data and IoT projects using the latest cloud technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Serverless, Azure Digital Twins, ... ).
Our goal is to build software that is more composable, more decentralized and more automated by using a combination of microservices, containers and continuous delivery. Our solutions are built for scale, built for continuous change, built to tolerate failure, built for manageability.
We believe that our company is only as extraordinary as our people. That's why we put a lot of energy into making Codit a warm and open workplace that radiates our core values of trust, respect, quality, and fun.